Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Restrictions in the model: The restrictions incorporated in the model are as follows: Land: Agricultural land in Abia State can be categorized into two mainly irrigated/fadama land and the rain fed farm land.
With an in-house regulatory and medical device development team, ABIA is uniquely equipped to handle the comprehensive nature of a clinical project such as this," said Rob Ngungu , ABIA Director of Regulatory Affairs.
Crumpton said the Inrock ABIA is the only device of its kind currently available for horizontal directional drilling.
ABIA will become part of Hub International New England LLC.
Australian author Chris Womersley has garnered a number of literary plaudits - in fact, this book was named Book of the Year in the 2011 ABIA Awards.
99 AUSTRALIAN author Chris Womersley has already garnered a number of literary plaudits - in fact, this book was named Book of the Year in the 2011 ABIA Awards.
The study population was drawn from institutions of higher learning and research institute in Abia State non-proportionately.
Free consultations and expert compliance guidance, publications, benchmarking tools and networking opportunities ensure that ABIA members get the information they need to grow business and increase revenue.
The Abia state police chief said police raided the clinic in Aba and found the pregnant girls, many in poor condition.
Hyacinth Orikara, a doctor at the Heda clinic in Aba in the southeastern state of Abia, was arrested along with the girls during a raid last weekend which followed a tip-off that infants were being "farmed" and sold, police said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
The finalists in the five to eight years category are Malavika Sureshkumar, Abia Sundar, Namritha Satheesh, Maryam Khamis Rajab, Sreyus Sreekumar and Shivangi Viju.
But we still don't have any detail on the circumstances of his death," Abia State police spokesman Geofrey Ogbonna told AFP.
Dictionary browser ?
- abide by
- Abies alba
- Abies amabilis
- Abies balsamea
- Abies bracteata
- Abies concolor
- Abies fraseri
- Abies grandis
- Abies lasiocarpa
- Abies lowiana
- Abies venusta
- abietic acid
Full browser ?
- abhydrolase domain-containing 2
- abhydrolase domain-containing 3
- abhydrolase domain-containing 4
- abhydrolase domain-containing 5
- abhydrolase domain-containing 6
- abhydrolase domain-containing 7
- abhydrolase domain-containing 8
- abhydrolase domain-containing 9
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 1
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 10, mitochondrial
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 11
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 12
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 13
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 15
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 3
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 4
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 5
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 7
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 8
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 9
- Abi Ghurayb
- Abia State University
- Abich, Wilhelm Hermann
- Abid Sadykov
- Abid Sadykovich Sadykov