Afan Oromo - definition of Afan Oromo by The Free Dictionary
Oromo (redirected from Afan Oromo)
Also found in: Encyclopedia
n. pl. Oromo
1. A member of a people of southern and central Ethiopia and northern Kenya.
2. The Cushitic language of the Oromo.
O•ro•mo (ɔˈroʊ moʊ)
n., pl. -mos, (esp. collectively) -mo.
1. a member of an African people or group of peoples of central and S Ethiopia and N Kenya.
2. the Cushitic language of the Oromo.
References in periodicals archive
The new softer runs in Amharic, Afan Oromo
, Tigrigna and English languages, Mehari said, including it will likewise be developed in more 10 languages.
As a result of the pressure from the Oromo people in general and the OLF in particular, the regime opened a one hour TV program for Afan Oromo
as a gesture of attempting to restore freedom and justice for the suppressed Oromo nation.
- Afal enlli
- Afan Oromo
- Afanasev, Aleksandr
- Afanasev, Aleksandr Nikolaevich
- Afanasev, Egor
- Afanasev, Egor Afanasevich
- Afanasev, Fedor
- Afanasev, Fedor Afanasevich
- Afanasev, Georgii
- Afanasev, Georgii Dmitrievich
- Afanasev, Sergei
- Afanasev, Sergei Aleksandrovich
- Afanasev, Stepan
- Afanasev, Stepan Ivanovich
- Afanasev, Vasilii
- Afanasev, Vasilii Ivanovich
- Afanasev, Viktor
- Afanasev, Viktor Grigorevich
- Afanasev-Chuzhbinskii, Aleksandr
- Afanasev-Chuzhbinskii, Aleksandr Stepanovich
- Afanasievo Culture
- Afanasii Afanasevich Fet
- Afanasii Beloborodov
- Afanasii Bychkov
- Afanasii Dmitrievich Salynskii
- Afanasii Fedorov
- Afanasii Fedorovich Bychkov
- Afanasii Fedorovich Kuritsyn
- Afanasii Fedorovich Shcheglov
- Afanasii Fet