Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bringing together simplicity and soulfulness in her designs, Liza Auchincloss creates delightfully expressive jewelry to rave reviews.
The use of fixed-site monitoring data to assess residential PM exposures, as described in the studies by Auchincloss et al.
John F Kennedy's future wife struck up a remarkable friendship with the cleric, who was 52 years older than her, after visiting here with her brother Hugh "Yusha" Auchincloss in 1950.
The study was led by Amy Auchincloss, assistant professor in the School of Public Health, who found that calories and nutrients often exceed appropriate levels for a single meal and even exceed recommended daily limits for sodium and saturated fat.
Amy Auchincloss, PhD, an assistant professor in the Drexel University School of Public Health and lead author of the study, said that the research is the first field-based study of mandatory menu labeling laws that found a large overall adjusted difference in calories between customers who dined at labeled restaurants when compared to unlabeled restaurants.
Matthew Auchincloss, defending, said: "It is clear he was deeply unwell.
Auchincloss, stepfather of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
In this case the Yankees were rich indeed--a man still referred to by the old-timers as Bill Vanderbilt, and a guy named Sam Auchincloss, who was the brother of Hugh Auchincloss, Jackie Kennedy's stepfather.
How proud Paul and Rebecca (Whitin) would be," said Heidi Auchincloss McKee, speaking about her great-grandparents.
a onetime congressman) and Nina Gore Auchincloss, who was a stepsister to Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis and a half-sister of Gore Vidal.
His mother, who divorced his father, was later married to Hugh Auchincloss, a socialite who was later Jacqueline Kennedy s stepfather.
Auchincloss House was designed as a single-family townhouse by architect Robertson and Potter and constructed in 1903.
Dictionary browser ?
- au lait
- au naturel
- au pair
- au pair (girl)
- au pair girl
- au poivre
- au revoir
- Aubrey John
- Auckland Islands
- auction block
- auction bridge
- auction house
- auction off
- auction pitch
- auction room
- auction sale
- Auden W H
Full browser ?
- Aucassin and Nicolette
- Aucassin et Nicolette
- Auchenoceros punctatus
- Auchincloss, Louis
- Auchinleck, Claude John Eyre
- Auchinleck, Sir Claude John Eyre
- Auchmeromyia luteola
- Auchmuty, Sir Samuel
- Aucilla River Guide Association
- Aucilla River Prehistory Project
- Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre
- Auckland Car Club
- Auckland Central Backpackers
- Auckland Central Remand Prison
- Auckland Charter Centre Limited
- Auckland Children's Musical Theatre
- Auckland City Hospital
- Auckland City String Quartet
- Auckland City Youth Council
- Auckland College of Education
- Auckland Diocesan Liturgy Commission
- Auckland District Health Board
- Auckland District Law Society
- Auckland Engineering Lifelines Group
- Auckland Environmental Business Network
- Auckland Gay Bowling Organization
- Auckland Girls Grammar
- Auckland Girls Grammar School
- Auckland Grammar School