Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Louis Auchincloss has written a brief life illustrated with well-chosen pictures in Edith Wharton: A Woman in Her Time (1971).
Louis Auchincloss sternly pointed out to us that Henry James never had a worthwhile thought about politics or economics and was "simply and totally a master of fiction.
Professor, Baylor College of Medicine; Will Auchincloss, M.
They also align well with the five dimensions of course-embedded research identified by Auchincloss et al.
The use of fixed-site monitoring data to assess residential PM exposures, as described in the studies by Auchincloss et al.
Jackie's half-brother Jamie Auchincloss said: "Jackie could be absolutely giddy and enchanting and then you'd turn around, and for no apparent reason, she'd just turn off as if someone had flipped a switch.
Amy Auchincloss, an assistant professor in the Drexel University School of Public Health.
Louis Auchincloss (1917-2010) was born into old wealth and chronicled the lives of the East Coast upper class in no fewer than 60 books, while practicing law.
The rest of the soloists including countertenors Peter Mahon and Richard Whittall, tenors Daniel Auchincloss and James Tuttle, and the very young and promising teenage sprano, Cavell Wood.
American Society of Transplantation; President-Richard Fine, MD, State University of New York at Stony Brook; President-Elect-Richard Auchincloss, Jr.
Another prosecutor, Gordon Auchincloss, asked Culkin if he thought it was appropriate that Jackson had 'pornographic' material scattered around his ranch.
These are graphic images with fingerprints we will show are particularly relevant to this case," said Deputy District Attorney Gordon Auchincloss.
Dictionary browser ?
- au lait
- au naturel
- au pair
- au pair (girl)
- au pair girl
- au poivre
- au revoir
- Aubrey John
- Auckland Islands
- auction block
- auction bridge
- auction house
- auction off
- auction pitch
- auction room
- auction sale
- Auden W H
Full browser ?
- Aucassin and Nicolette
- Aucassin et Nicolette
- Auchenoceros punctatus
- Auchincloss, Louis
- Auchinleck, Claude John Eyre
- Auchinleck, Sir Claude John Eyre
- Auchmeromyia luteola
- Auchmuty, Sir Samuel
- Aucilla River Guide Association
- Aucilla River Prehistory Project
- Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre
- Auckland Car Club
- Auckland Central Backpackers
- Auckland Central Remand Prison
- Auckland Charter Centre Limited
- Auckland Children's Musical Theatre
- Auckland City Hospital
- Auckland City String Quartet
- Auckland City Youth Council
- Auckland College of Education
- Auckland Diocesan Liturgy Commission
- Auckland District Health Board
- Auckland District Law Society
- Auckland Engineering Lifelines Group
- Auckland Environmental Business Network
- Auckland Gay Bowling Organization
- Auckland Girls Grammar
- Auckland Girls Grammar School
- Auckland Grammar School