BSN


Also found in: Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

BSN

abbr.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
References in periodicals archive ?
HAMBURG, Germany -- Germany's BSN medical, based in Hamburg, today announced the acquisition of FLA Orthopedics, Inc.
PFI's ownership is through a subsidiary, The Prudential Insurance Company of America ("PICA"), which holds 70% of the UAL Shares, while the rest 30% is with BSN.
The buy is seen to wrap up by end-2013, PICA and BSN said.
Marcy & Bruce Benson: Monika Jaskowska Accelerated BSN student, Metropolitan State College, Denver.
BSN SPORTS said with its 800+ sales professionals nationwide, this combination creates a one-stop shop.
BSN medical develops, manufactures, markets and sells products within wound care, compression therapy and orthopedics.
Brazosport College ADN Education Program in Lake Jackson, Concorde Career College ADN Education Program in Dallas, Dallas Nursing Institute ADN Education Program in Dallas, El Centro College ADN Education Program in Dallas, University of Mary Hardin Baylor BSN Education Program in Belton, and University of Texas Rio Grande Valley BSN Education Program in Edinburg.
Ellen Osborne BSN, RN, CEN, Pam Majerus BS, RN, CEN, Tami Schoen RN, BSN
Justine Pangilinan, ADN BSN, Scottsdale CC & U of A
Ester Banuelos, BSN, Regis: Roy Anderson Memorial Scholarship
The updated IPEDs data reveal the number of BSNs awarded have continued to accelerate while ADNs have leveled off such that by 2014, BSN graduates exceeded ADN graduates by one-third.
Chair, Nominating Committee: Avia Turner-Gray, JD, BSN, BA, RN