beanbag(redirected from Bean bag)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
1. A small bag filled with dried beans or small pellets and used for throwing in games.
2. An article, such as a chair, that is constructed as a bag filled with small pellets.
3. A small folded bag filled with lead pellets, used as ammunition in a stun gun.
1. (Games, other than specified) a small cloth bag filled with dried beans and thrown in games
2. (Furniture) Also called: sag bag a very large cushion loosely filled with foam rubber or polystyrene granules so that it moulds into a comfortable shape: used as an informal low seat
1. a small cloth bag filled with beans.
2. Also called bean′bag chair`. a chair in the form of a large bag filled with foam pellets that molds itself to the contours of the sitter.