Belgian(redirected from Belgian canary)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
Of or relating to Belgium or its people or culture.
a. A native or inhabitant of Belgium.
b. A person of Belgian ancestry.
2. A draft horse of a large breed developed in Belgium that is usually chestnut or sorrel.
1. (Placename) of, relating to, or characteristic of Belgium or the Belgians
2. (Peoples) of, relating to, or characteristic of Belgium or the Belgians
3. (Languages) of or relating to the Walloon French or the Flemish languages
1. a native or inhabitant of Belgium.
2. one of a breed of large, strong draft horses raised orig. in Belgium.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Belgium or its inhabitants.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Belgian - a native or inhabitant of Belgium |
Belgique, Belgium, Kingdom of Belgium - a monarchy in northwestern Europe; headquarters for the European Union and for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
European - a native or inhabitant of Europe
Fleming - a native of Flanders or a Flemish-speaking Belgian
Walloon - a member of the French-speaking people living in Belgium
|Adj.||1.||Belgian - of or relating to or characteristic of Belgium or the Belgian people; "the Belgian Queen"|
người Bỉthuộc nước/người Bỉ