References in periodicals archive ?
Additionally, the new bioTop module performs most biomolecular tasks in full automation.
Objective: Programmable biomolecular circuits have received increasing attention in recent years as the scope of chemistry expands from the synthesis of individual molecules to the construction of chemical networks that can perform sophisticated functions such as logic operations and feedback control.
Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; Volume 7, 2016
Judit Puskas, faculty advisor and professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, Dr.
California--Berkeley) present this annual compilation of reviews in the field of chemical and biomolecular engineering.
Michael Dickey, an assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering at North Carolina State University and co-author of a paper describing the work said.
Reece delivered the Norbert Freinkel Award lecture that was entitled "Unraveling the Biomolecular Mechanisms of Diabetic Embryopathy" at the ADA's annual meeting in Philadelphia.
The 17 inaugural papers examine such topics as biomolecular engineering fundamentals and advances in biofuels, structural complexities in the active layers of organic electronics, moving beyond mass-based parameters for the conductivity analysis of sulfonated polymers, ionic liquids in chemical engineering, theoretical aspects of immunity, batteries for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles, solar energy to biofuels, and lessons from force measurements on design rules for biomolecular adhesion.
Biomolecular self-assembly is a powerful approach for novel, benign nanoscale processing.
The inaugural Oxoid Prize for the Best Project in Microbiology, at the University of Brighton School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, was awarded to Sandra Clark for her study on the survival of hospital-acquired pathogens in a desiccated state.
The three buildings were the Red Location Museum of the People's Struggle, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (Noero Wolff); the Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research, Toronto, Canada (Behnisch Architekten with architects Alliance); and the Canadian War Museum, Ottawa, Canada (Moriyama & Teshima/Griffiths Rankin Cook Architects).
The new division named Biomolecular Recognition (Takara Bio) <?
Dictionary browser ?
- biomedical cloning
- biomedical engineering
- biomedical science
- biometric authentication
- biometric identification
- bionic man
- bionic woman
Full browser ?
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends