References in periodicals archive ?
The transaction is subject to shareholder and regulatory approvals, CCA said.
At CCA, staff protect communities while also providing people with the prospect to turn their lives around.
If you return a CCA to the depot for any reason, make sure it's packaged in an ESD-protective bag.
Bradley joined CCA in 1967, the same year he became director of communications with Mid-America.
1991) evaluated CCA retention and surface hardness of red pine and jack pine poles that had been in service for up to 43 years.
Cost savings from the use of CCA can be due to two reasons--cost of virgin aggregates being replaced and cost savings from transportation and disposal fees of returned concrete.
Similarly, in a CCA, (32) the Service reviewed the tax status of payments made by a state to adoptive parents of special needs children.
The wood is treated by impregnation with CCA under high pressure, resulting in deposition of copper, chromium, and arsenic oxides in the wood (Lebow et al.
According to CCA, a diesel engine fitted with the ELIM-NOx system will be tested at the South West Research Institute in San Antonio, TX.
The CCA has also set up the BSE Recovery Fund in response to the overwhelming number of companies, like DuPont, individuals, and communities who called the Association to offer their financial support (see "Funding the Need").
The CCA Implementation Community is dedicated to collecting and disseminating information about the CCA, a law that codifies best practices for the requirements definition and acquisition of IT programs.
The real or intended end use of CCA wood is as a building material, the memo says.
Dictionary browser ?
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon