ejectment(redirected from Casual Ejector)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
1. The act or an instance of ejecting.
2. Law An action brought by one claiming the right to possess real property currently possessed by another.
1. (Law) property law (formerly) an action brought by a wrongfully dispossessed owner seeking to recover possession of his land
2. the act of ejecting or state of being ejected; dispossession
1. a legal action to recover the title to real property.
2. the act of ejecting.
n → Hinauswurf m; (Jur) → Herausgabeklage f