cowbell(redirected from Cencerro)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A bell hung from a collar around a cow's neck.
2. A bell that is used as a percussion instrument by being struck with a stick.
1. (Agriculture) a bell hung around a cow's neck so that the cow can be easily located
2. (Instruments) a metal percussion instrument usually mounted on the bass drum or hand-held and struck with a drumstick
3. (Plants) US another name for bladder campion
a bell hung around a cow's neck to indicate its whereabouts.
A small bell hung around a cow’s neck to help find the cow when it was in a timbered pasture.