But wait a minute, it was not a chip pan fire
, some idiots had set the sprinklers off with a lighted newspaper for a bit of fun.
A MAN suffered from smoke inhalation following a chip pan fire
at his Sheepridge home.
A fire officer has issued a warning about the dangers of leaving cooking unattended following a chip pan fire
at Buckley last week.
A MAN was rescued by his neighbour during a chip pan fire
at a home in Page Moss.
Firefighters were called to deal with a chip pan fire
but the blaze had already been extinguished by the male occupant.
Mr Shilton added: "If you do discover a chip pan fire
, if you can, place a damp towel over the top of it.
PEOPLE are being warned not to attempt to put out fires themselves after a man suffered smoke inhalation following a chip pan fire
A MAN was taken to hospital with severe hand burns after a chip pan fire
For the want of a better way of explaining it, it was a small cooking or chip pan fire
TWO women in their 80s were rescued when a chip pan fire
turned their houses into an inferno.
A man, who has not been named, was woken by his smoke alarm as a chip pan fire
spread around the kitchen.
We are holding a chip pan fire
demonstration in Thornaby town centre today from 2.