We are holding a chip pan fire
demonstration in Thornaby town centre today from 2.
A fire officer has issued a warning about the dangers of leaving cooking unattended following a chip pan fire
at Buckley last week.
A MAN was rescued by his neighbour during a chip pan fire
at a home in Page Moss.
20pm, firefighters were again called to a chip pan fire
, just a few miles away in Rekendayke Mews, Laygate, South Tyneside.
Firefighters were called to deal with a chip pan fire
but the blaze had already been extinguished by the male occupant.
Mr Shilton added: "If you do discover a chip pan fire
, if you can, place a damp towel over the top of it.
PEOPLE are being warned not to attempt to put out fires themselves after a man suffered smoke inhalation following a chip pan fire
A MAN was taken to hospital with severe hand burns after a chip pan fire
For the want of a better way of explaining it, it was a small cooking or chip pan fire
TWO women in their 80s were rescued when a chip pan fire
turned their houses into an inferno.
A man, who has not been named, was woken by his smoke alarm as a chip pan fire
spread around the kitchen.
As part of the campaign, Coulby Newham Fire Station will be opening its doors to the public today between noon and 3pm, when there will be chip pan fire
demonstrations and safety advice given out to visitors.