redistribution(redirected from Commercial redistribution)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. The act or process of redistributing.
2. An economic theory or policy that advocates reducing inequalities in the distribution of wealth.
re′dis·tri·bu′tion·ist adj. & n.
re′dis·trib′u·tive (-trĭb′yə-tĭv) adj.
1. the act or instance of distributing or the state or manner of being distributed again
2. (in Canada)a periodic revision of the number of seats in the House of Commons, made to reflect changes in population
re•dis•tri•bu•tion(ˌri dɪs trəˈbyu ʃən)
1. a distribution performed again or anew.
2. the economic theory that inequalities in income can be reduced by such measures as a progressive income tax and antipoverty programs.
re`dis•tri•bu′tion•ist, n., adj.
The utilization of logistic resources after Transfer of Authority necessary for the fulfillment of the commander's combat missions. The logistic resources are designated in peacetime and will become assigned to the NATO commander in crisis and conflict.
redistribution[ˈriːˌdɪstrɪˈbjuːʃən] N → redistribución f
n (of wealth) → Umverteilung f, → Neuverteilung f; (of work) → Neuzuteilung f