References in periodicals archive ?
The cybersquatter registrant then offers the domain name registration to the trademark owner for sale at a ransom price way above the cost of the registration.
cannot find a cybersquatter due to faulty contact information in the
variations and permutations that a cybersquatter may secure.
In URDP, the burden is on the alleged cybersquatter to disprove the allegations against it.
A trademark owner faced with a potential cybersquatter has at least two available avenues for remedy: a civil action in federal district court under the Anti Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act or an arbitration proceeding under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
To foil a cybersquatter under ACPA, a trademark owner must prove: 1) the cybersquatter had a bad faith intent to profit from the trademark; 2) the trademark was distinctive at the time the domain name was first registered; 3) the domain name is identical or confusingly similar to the trademark; and 4) the trademark qualifies for protection under the federal trademark laws.
com, snapped up by a cybersquatter at the very moment the tower was renamed from Burj Dubai to Burj Khalifa during Monday evening's opening ceremony, is changing ownership every day.
Recovering one from a cybersquatter costs much more.
competitor, local broker or merely a cybersquatter looking to ransom a URL for cash) owns the most obvious choice for a Web address.
Of course, the cybersquatter typically demands far more money than the modest few dollars it can cost to register an original domain name.
Litigation against an alleged cybersquatter requires service of process on the registered owner of an allegedly infringing domain name, in order to establish legal jurisdiction; this is often difficult.
Singer Madonna was infuriated when a cybersquatter used the website madonna.
Dictionary browser ?
- cyber mosque
- cycad family
- Cycas circinalis
- Cycas revoluta
Full browser ?
- Cyberspace and Information Operations Study Center
- Cyberspace Association of US Submariners
- Cyberspace Cyberpet Cyber Rescue
- Cyberspace Description Format
- Cyberspace Electronic Security Act
- Cyberspace Geography Visualization
- Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System
- Cyberspace Law Journal
- Cyberspace Leveraged Intelligent Agent
- cyberspace operations
- cyberspace operations lexicon
- Cyberspace Policy Center for Asia-Pacific
- Cyberspace Product Reviews
- Cyberspace Relationship
- Cyberspace Research and Education Center
- Cyberspace Safety and Security
- Cyberspace Snow and Avalanche Center
- cyberspace superiority
- Cyberspace Wrestling Federation
- Cyberspatial Reality Advancement Movement
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Cybertimes of Long Island
- Cybertron Alliance Universe
- Cybertron Army