References in periodicals archive ?
Examining success factors in the adoption of digital object identifier systems.
84:2005 (R2010) Syntax for the Digital Object Identifier (ANSI/NISO, 2005).
A digital object identifier (DOI) is a unique identifier of an object, typically an electronic document, but also images, audio or visual objects, and datasets.
Proceedings of ISCC 2002, Digital Object Identifier, 10.
To combat this issue, the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Foundation was created in 1998 to support the "needs of the intellectual property community in the digital environment by the development and promotion of the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) System as a common infrastructure for content management" (www.
The new Web site enables both scholarly and lay audiences to access this research through the assignment of a digital object identifier (DOI) to each article.
Full citation is possible using the CrossRef Digital Object Identifier (DOI) system (http://www.
org), the alphanumeric Digital Object Identifier (DOI) provides "a means of persistently identifying a piece of intellectual property on a digital network and associating it with related current data in a structured, extensible way.
Through digital object identifier technology, copyrighted images are stored securely and can be searched out and purchased via any internet search engine.
Papers published online before they have been allocated to a print issue are citable via a digital object identifier (DOI) number.
Because content on figshare is publicly available (and each Collection generates its own digital object identifier as soon as it is published), sharing between researchers and organizations is made easy--and easily citable.
The correct digital object identifier for the proceedings of the 115th annual meeting is http://dx.
Dictionary browser ?
- digital arteries
- digital audio tape
- digital audiotape
- digital camera
- digital clock
- digital communication
- digital communications technology
- digital compact cassette
- digital computer
- digital display
- digital divide
- digital fingerprint
- digital fount
- digital immigrant
- digital mapping
- digital native
- digital object identifier
- digital pads
- digital pen
- digital photography
- digital plethysmograph
- digital radio
- digital radiography
- digital recording
- digital rights management
- digital scanner
- digital signature
- digital subscriber line
- digital switchover
- digital television
- digital vein
- digital versatile disk
- digital video
- digital voltmeter
- digital watch
- digital watermark
- digital-analog converter
- digitalis glycoside
- Digitalis lutea
- Digitalis purpurea
Full browser ?
- Digital Network Radio
- Digital Network Services, Inc.
- Digital Network Solutions
- Digital Network Switch
- Digital Network System Information
- Digital Network Voice Telephone
- Digital Networked Production Systems
- Digital Networks North America
- Digital Networks Product Group
- Digital New Deal
- Digital News Gathering
- digital newscaster
- Digital Newsphoto Parameter Record
- Digital No-Flow Timer
- Digital Noise Filter
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Digital Noise Riding Threshold
- Digital Nomad
- Digital Nomad
- Digital Non-Linear Editing
- Digital Non-secure Voice Terminal With Digital Data Port
- Digital Nonlinear Accelerator
- digital nonlinear editing
- digital nonsecure
- Digital Nonsecure Voice Telephone
- Digital Nonsecure Voice Terminal
- Digital Nonsecure Voice Terminal with Digital Data Port
- Digital Novel Markup Language
- Digital Null Command Generator
- Digital Number
- digital object identifier
- Digital Objects Management System
- Digital Office Committee
- digital offset color press
- Digital Ohm Meter
- Digital Oligonucleotide Tiling
- Digital On Demand
- Digital On-Channel Repeater
- Digital On-Line Cryptography Equipment
- Digital Online Research Assistant
- Digital onscreen graphic
- Digital Open Network Environment
- Digital Operating Room
- Digital Operating System
- Digital Operations Guide
- Digital Opportunity Center
- Digital Opportunity Initiative
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
- Digital optical
- Digital Optical Cable Television
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
- Digital Optical Communication Link
- Digital Optical Module
- Digital Optical Monitoring
- Digital Optical Projection System
- Digital Optical Recording
- Digital Optical Tape
- Digital Optics Corporation
- Digital Optimum Servo Control
- Digital option
- Digital Opto-Receiver Integrated Circuit