Fairbanks(redirected from Douglas Fairbanks Jr)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
A city of central Alaska north-northeast of Anchorage. It was founded in 1902 as a gold-mining camp.
(Placename) a city in central Alaska, at the terminus of the Alaska Highway. Pop: 30 970 (2003 est)
1. (Biography) Douglas (Elton), real name Julius Ullman. 1883–1939, US film actor and producer
2. (Biography) his son, Douglas, Jnr. 1909–2000, US film actor
1. Charles Warren, 1852–1918, vice president of the U.S. 1905–09.
2. Douglas, 1883–1939, U.S. actor.
3. a city in central Alaska, on the Tanana River. 73,164.