Ductor roller

Also found in: Encyclopedia.
Related to Ductor roller: offset printing
(Printing) the roller which conveys or supplies ink to another roller.
- Knight.

See also: Ductor

Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Now with offset, you have an ink pan, ink keys, a ductor roller, several ink transfer rollers, water balance and application rollers, form rollers (those that finally ink the plate), a plate roller, and a blanket roller, it is obvious that the operator has to control many more parameters compared with flexo.