erasure(redirected from Erasure (band))
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal.
1. The act or an instance of erasing: erasure of the blackboard.
2. A mark showing that something has been erased: The document has many erasures.
1. the act or an instance of erasing
2. the place or mark, as on a piece of paper, where something has been erased
1. an act or instance of erasing.
2. a spot or mark left after erasing.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||erasure - a correction made by erasing; "there were many erasures in the typescript"|
correction - something substituted for an error
|2.||erasure - a surface area where something has been erased; "another word had been written over the erasure"|
|3.||erasure - deletion by an act of expunging or erasing|
deletion - the act of deleting something written or printed