References in periodicals archive ?
The familist type carries the characteristic of having both partners deeply engaged in the domestic sphere, in other words, they have careers, but the priority is related to home, in case they need to choose.
In 1998, Italian scholar Giorgio Mangani suggested that the heart shape represented ideas of religious tolerance and the maps were hermetic allegories of Brotherly, or Familist, Love.
L'image creee sur le couple qu'ils forment est importante pour lui: <<JUPIN DUMITRACHE: Eu am ambit, domnule, cind e vorba la o adica de onoarea mea de familist .
In 1982, in the wake of a national debate about abortion law in the UK, Michele Barrett and Mary McIntosh argued that abortion was an indexical issue, providing 'a litmus test of how well--to put it crudely--feminist and socialist views are bearing up against religious and familist forces'.
In short, what is broken is a widely collusive solidarity between politics and economics, and of which the relationship between Craxi the politician and Berlusconi the entrepreneur furnishes an examplary case: a solidarity that counted utmost, being oligarchic, familist, and rampant.
This is common practice nowadays though, particularly in more familist countries.
22) observes, "the recourse to the market constitutes a new organizational formula within which the old familist model is reproduced, based on the self-determination of families and on the still residual role of public services.
Moreover, their membership to the Familist religious sect, the "Family of Love," well-known for is associations with licentiousness, clearly associates the Mulligrubs' house and tavern with Franceschina's brothel, which Cocledemoy designates at the opening of the play as "a house of salvation," "the Family of Love" (1.
21) Rogers claimed that the principal English Familist, Christopher Vittel, could be found 'trudging about the country', homeless and vagrant (D4v); and he connected Familism with the 'abhominations' of 'Munster' (A5r), concluding that 'in many thinges their doctrine in Munster and the Familie in England do agree' (B5r).
Omul e familist si serios, nu-si uita indatoririle: se duce-n fiecare zi la munca si anunta civilizat, cu buzduganul, cand vine acasa.
Likewise, happy and deliberate ignorance of the mysteries of the unconscious allows Brancati to concoct an Italian story in which the picklock of lust accesses truth more profoundly than a morally listless and familist society.
Traditional familist meanings of intimate life, while continuing to be powerfully influential in my participants' lives, are adapted to and set off against an individualistic cultural logic (5) of autonomy and self-fulfillment.
Dictionary browser ?
- familial hypercholesterolemia
- familiar spirit
- family Acanthaceae
- family Acanthisittidae
- family Acanthuridae
- family Acaridae
- family Accipitridae
- family Aceraceae
- family Acipenseridae
- family Acrididae
- family Actinidiaceae
- family Actinomycetaceae
- family Adelgidae
- family Adiantaceae
- family Aegypiidae
- family Aepyornidae
- family Agamidae
- family Agaricaceae
- family Agavaceae
- family Agonidae
- family Ailuropodidae
- family Aizoaceae
- family Akeridae
Full browser ?
- Families of Loved Ones
- Families of Missing Loved Ones
- Families Of September 11th
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atropy
- Families of the Fallen
- Families of the Wounded Fund, Inc.
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance
- Families of Wyoming County
- Families on the Road
- Families Overcoming under Stress
- Families Preventing Birth Defects, Inc.
- Families Supporting Families
- Families Than Work
- Families Through International Adoption
- Families to Amend California's Three Strikes
- Families Together in New York State
- Families Together/Building Solutions
- Families Under Scientology Stress
- Families Under Urban and Social Attack
- Families United against Hate
- Families United for Racial and Economic Equality
- Families United Network
- Families United to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Families with Children
- Families with Children from China
- Families Youth and Community Care Queensland
- Families, Early Learning and Literacy
- Families, Youth and Community Care
- Famille Accueil Surdoués
- Famille de Missiles Sol-Air Futurs
- Famille des Grands Vins
- Famille Diaconale de l'Archidiocèse d'Ottawa
- Famille Missionnaire de Notre-Dame
- Famille Missionnaire Dialogue de Dieu
- Famille, Enfance, Jeunesse
- Famille, Santé, Parcours de Vie
- Familles à Énergie Positive
- Familles Populaires à Lourdes
- Familles Sang et Or
- Family & Child Development
- Family & Community Service
- Family & Community Services
- Family & Early Childhood Services
- Family & Senior Homeless Initiative
- Family (biology)