References in periodicals archive ?
Owing to presence of Fe content in solid solution of solder we can consider that erosion of the faying surface of cast iron is concerned.
Kramer continued, "The AirCor system allows thick structures without faying surface bonds.
In addition, because of the relatively low surface temperatures and thickness of the parts it is assumed that radiation and convection losses at the part surfaces are negligible; because of the low transmission of the far IR radiation generated by the heating of the faying surface, any IR losses at the faying surface are assumed to be negligible.
10 m[ohm] or less from the equipment enclosure to the system structure including the cumulative effect of all faying surface interfaces.
Heat produced by the Eire melts the base material as the electrode moves around the joint, progressively melting and fusing the faying surfaces.
To protect the blade bolts, the faying surfaces of the blade and the grip, apply some corrosion preventive compound (CPC), NSN 8030-00-244-1297, like it says in WP 5-1-5 of TM 1-1520-248-23.
Thin coatings of Ni or Cu interlayers  on the faying surfaces of TiC-based cermets can protect the surfaces and improve wetting.
The filler metal is distributed between the closely fitted faying surfaces of the joint by capillary action.
Commonly, the mechanical strength of faying surfaces is not so strong that the composites can be destroyed easily.
Bonding of faying surfaces should be via bare metal-to-metal contact of similar materials fastened by, in order of preference, welding/soldering, riveting, or bolting.
Dictionary browser ?
- Fawkes Guy
- fawn lily
- fax back
- fax machine
- fax modem
- Faying surface
- FBI agent
Full browser ?
- Fayetteville Council of Neighborhoods
- Fayetteville Economic Development Council
- Fayetteville First United Methodist Church
- Fayetteville Ghost Hunting Society
- Fayetteville High School
- Fayetteville Homeschool Christian Athletics Association
- Fayetteville International Folk Dancers
- Fayetteville Internet Communications, Inc.
- Fayetteville Lovers of Pure Suds
- Fayetteville Museum of Art
- Fayetteville Natural Heritage Association
- Fayetteville Public Education Foundation
- Fayetteville Public Library
- Fayetteville Public Schools
- Fayetteville School District
- Fayetteville State University
- Fayetteville Street Baptist Church
- Fayetteville Street Christian School
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Fayetteville, AR, USA - Municipal
- Fayetteville, NC, USA - Fayetteville Municipal
- Fayetteville-Manlius High School
- Fayetteville-Manlius Little League
- Faying surface
- Faylee Kurds General Council
- Faymann, Werner
- Fayol's principles
- Fayol, Henri
- fayre house
- Faysal Asset Management Limited
- Faysal Balanced Growth Fund
- Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain
- Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co
- Faysal Savings Growth Fund