smoothie(redirected from Fruit smoothie)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
smooth·iealso smooth·y (smo͞o′thē)
n. pl. smooth·ies
1. Informal A person regarded as being assured and artfully ingratiating in manner.
2. A drink that is made of fruit or sometimes vegetables and is blended with juice, milk, or yogurt and often ice until smooth.
n, pl smoothies
1. slang usually derogatory a person, esp a man, who is suave or slick, esp in speech, dress, or manner
2. (Cookery) a smooth, thick drink made with puréed fresh fruit and yogurt, ice cream, or milk
or smooth•y(ˈsmu ði)
n., pl. smooth•ies.
1. Informal. a person, esp. a man, who has a winningly polished manner.
2. a thick beverage of fruit pureed in a blender with some combination of milk or yogurt, juice, and ice.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||smoothie - someone with an assured and ingratiating manner|
|2.||smoothie - a thick smooth drink consisting of fresh fruit pureed with ice cream or yoghurt or milk|