Galahad(redirected from Galahads)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. In Arthurian legend, the purest of the Knights of the Round Table who alone succeeded in the quest for the Holy Grail.
2. One considered to be noble, pure, or chivalrous.
1. (European Myth & Legend) Sir Galahad (in Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table, destined to regain the Holy Grail; son of Lancelot and Elaine
2. a pure or noble man
1. Sir, the noblest and purest knight of the Round Table, son of Lancelot and Elaine: gained the Holy Grail.
2. a man showing devotion to the highest ideals.