Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A river of southeast Ontario, Canada, flowing about 265 km (165 mi) south and southeast to Lake Erie.
2. A river rising in southeast Iowa and flowing about 350 km (220 mi) southeast across northwest Missouri to the Missouri River.
3. A river, about 420 km (260 mi) long, of southern Michigan flowing generally northwest to Lake Michigan.
4. A river of northern South Dakota formed by the confluence of its northern and southern forks and flowing about 320 km (200 mi) eastward to the Missouri River. The North Fork rises in southwest North Dakota.
1. former name of the Colorado River above its junction with the Green River in SE Utah.
2. a river in SW Michigan flowing W to Lake Michigan. 260 mi. (420 km) long.