southron(redirected from Haradrim)
Also found in: Wikipedia.
Related to Haradrim: Easterlings
1. often Southron A person who lives in the south, especially an Englishman as called by a Scotsman.
2. A native or inhabitant of the American South. Used by the Confederates in the Civil War.
[Middle English, variant of southerne, southern; see southern.]
1. chiefly Scot a Southerner, esp an Englishman
2. (Languages) Scot the English language as spoken in England
3. (Historical Terms) dialect chiefly Southern US an inhabitant of the South, esp at the time of the Civil War
(Placename) chiefly Scot of or relating to the South or to England
[C15: Scottish variant of Southern]
1. Southern U.S. southerner (def. 2).
2. (usu. cap.) Scot. a native or inhabitant of England.