homeboy(redirected from Homeslice)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. A male friend or acquaintance from one's neighborhood or hometown.
2. A fellow male gang member.
1. a close friend
2. a person from one's home town or neighbourhood
[C20: US rap-music usage]
ˈhomeˌgirl fem n
1. a person from the same locality as oneself.
2. Slang. a close friend or fellow gang member.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||homeboy - a fellow male member of a youth gang|
youth gang - a gang whose members are teenagers
|2.||homeboy - a male friend from your neighborhood or hometown|