References in periodicals archive ?
Fox Foundation, says a vaccine against a protein, a blood-pressure drug called isradipine, and a supplement, inosine, looked promising in clinical trials.
Common drug-drug interactions with ART  Class of drug Concomitant medication PIs Anticoagulant: warfarin Anticonvulsants: carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin Antifungals: ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole Calcium channel blockers: diltiazem, nifedipine, verapamil, amlodipine, nicardipine, isradipine, felodipine, bepridil HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins): lovastatin, simvastatin, atorvastatin Immunosuppressive drugs: cyclosporine, tacrolimus, sirolimus Opioids: methadone PD[E.
But a few other substances -- a vaccine against a protein called alpha-synuclein, a blood pressure drug called isradipine, and inosine, a supplement that raises urate levels -- are showing promise in clinical trials.
Researchers from the University of Rochester and Northwestern University are set to launch a phase 3 trial for Parkinson's following the discovery that Isradipine, a Food and Drug Administration-approved drug to treat high blood pressure, offers promise in treating Parkinson's.
And because the drug, called isradipine, has already been approved for human use, it could soon be available for Parkinson's patients, the lead researcher said.
Indeed, antihypertensive with isradipine increased platelet serotonin content (4).
The multicenter isradipine/diuretic atheroscleross study:A study of antistherogeric propertics of isradipine in hypertents patients.
According to the recent study, the calcium channel blocker isradipine helps rejuvenate dopamine-releasing neurons in the brain by restoring more youthful patterns of electrical activity.
Isradipine for the prevention of cyclosporine-induced hypertension in allogeneic bone marrow transplant recipients: a randomized, double-blind study.
Scientists at Northwestern University in Chicago discovered that isradipine, a "calcium blocker" drug for high blood pressure, angina and stroke, had the power to rejuvenate ageing dopamine neurons.
Preeclampsia: haemostatic status and the short-term effects of methyldopa and isradipine therapy.
33 92-98% Liver Amlodipine 52-88 6 97 Liver Dihydropyridine Felodipine 10-25 3-5 >99 Liver Isradipine 15-24 2 97 Liver Nicardipine 35 0.
Dictionary browser ?
- isotope geology
- isotope scan
- isotopic spin
- Israel Baline
- Israel Strassberg
- Israel Zangwill
- Israeli Defense Force
- Israeli monetary unit
- Issuable plea
- issue control group
Full browser ?
- ISR BATMAN
- ISR Battle Management
- Isra and Mi'raj
- ISRA Vision Systems AG
- Israel (Bible)
- Israel (country)
- Israel (country)
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Israel Action Committee
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Medicine Institute
- Israel Aircraft Industries, Ltd.
- Israel Airlines
- Israel Alfa Romeo Owners Club
- Israel Anti Drug Abuse Foundation
- Israel Anti-Drug Authority
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Apartheid Week
- Israel Arms International, Inc.
- Israel Arts and Science Academy
- Israel Association for Computational Methods in Mechanics
- Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews
- Israel Association for Father's Rights
- Israel Association for Feminist and Gender Studies
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings
- Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israel Association of Electronics & Information Industries
- Israel Association of Electronics Software Industries
- Israel Association of Software Houses