charmed(redirected from Molecular combustion)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Lucky as if protected by a charm or spell: a string of successes that made his friends think he led a charmed existence.
2. Physics Having nonzero charm. Used of particles.
1. delighted or fascinated: a charmed audience.
2. seemingly protected by a magic spell: he bears a charmed life.
3. (General Physics) physics possessing charm: a charmed quark.
1. marked by good fortune: a charmed life.
2. Physics. (of a particle) having a nonzero value of charm.