References in periodicals archive ?
N-acetylcysteine as an adjunctive therapy to risperidone for treatment of irritability in autism: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of efficacy and safety.
The value of N-acetylcysteine in the prevention of radiocontrast agent-induced nephropathy seems questionable.
Oral N-acetylcysteine protects patients who have chronic renal insufficiency from developing contrast-induced nephropathy after undergoing cardiac catheterization, reported Dr.
N-acetylcysteine reduces the exacerbation rate in patients with moderate to severe COPD.
5 g Vitamin C 3-10 g 100-500 mg Vitamin D 5000-50,000 400-1000 Vitamin E 400-1,600 mg 100-200 mg N-acetylcysteine 2-7 g 250-1500 mg CoQ10 200-500 mg 50-100 mg Lipoic acid 250-1000 mg 100 mg Melatonin 1-3 mg 50 micrograms
The REMEDIAL II trial is a randomized, multicenter clinical trial in Italy designed to provide an assessment of the potential benefits of induced diuresis with automated matched hydration therapy utilizing RenalGuard plus N-acetylcysteine, compared to N-acetylcysteine and a sodium bicarbonate solution in reducing the incidence of CIN in patients with baseline impairment in renal function.
N-acetylcysteine is part of the body's natural antioxidant system and helps maintain stores of glutathione in the liver.
A double-blind randomized controlled trial of N-acetylcysteine in cannabis-dependent adolescents, Am) Psychiatry.
Given the low costs and good side-effect profile of N-acetylcysteine, it would seem prudent to give this drug with intravenous fluids to all patients with these risk factors who are receiving intravenous radiographic contrast media.
N-Acetylcysteine for Depression Associated with Bipolar Disorder
Retinoids, vitamin E, and N-acetylcysteine are not beneficial in secondary prevention of lung cancer.
Thirty-three children (ages 3-11 years; 31 male, 2 female) with autistic disorder were randomly assigned to receive, in double-blind fashion, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) or placebo for 12 weeks.
Dictionary browser ?
- Naberezhnye Chelny
- Nabokov Vladimir Vladimirovich
- nabothian cyst
- Nabothian cysts
- nabothian follicle
- nabothian gland
- nacreous cloud
- NADA daiquiri
- Nader Ralph
Full browser ?
- N-Acetyl-Beta-D-Glucoseaminidase Index
- N-Acetyl-DL-Homocysteine Thiolactone
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
- N-Acetyl-Leucine Leucine Norleucinal
- N-Acetyl-P-Aminohippuric Acid
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- N-acetyl-seryl-aspartyl-lysyl-proline, acetyl-N-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like protein
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-sulfate 6-O-sulfotransferase
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfate sulfatase
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 3
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 4
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 5
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, alpha and beta subunits
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphodiester alpha-N-acetylglucosaminidase
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunits alpha/beta
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosaminyl transferase component Gpi
- N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol de-N-acetylase
- N-acetylglucosaminylphosphatidylinositol deacetylase
- N-acetylglucosamyl transferase component GPI1
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-Acetylglutamic acid