NBAS - definition of NBAS by The Free Dictionary
NBA (redirected from NBAS)
Also found in: Medical
Related to NBAS: Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
1. National Basketball Association
2. National Boxing Association
1. (Basketball) (in the US) National Basketball Association
2. (Journalism & Publishing) (the former) Net Book Agreement
1. National Basketball Association.
2. National Boxing Association.
NBA [ˌɛnbiːˈeɪ] n abbr
a. (Am) =National Basket Association → F.I.P. f =Federazione Italiana Pallacanestro
b. =National Boxing Association
References in periodicals archive
In addition, if a baby is identified with additional needs, a NBAS
may be provided first.
After a chapter on the use of the NBAS
in research settings, the final part comprises descriptions by professionals around the world of its use in clinical practice.
The third study (the North Carolina cohort) that administered NBAS
did so between the first and third week of life (Rogan et al.
is a widely used assessment of infant interactive, reflex, and motor behavior that yields seven cluster scores.