References in periodicals archive ?
These forces increase with the nanofiber yarn being twisted during the electrospinning process.
The partnership centers on FibeRio's Forcespinning technology platform and its ability to produce unique nanofiber material in high volumes.
The most widely used method for fabricating nanofiber is electrospinning, but there are intrinsic deficiencies when using it for mass production, and one theme of these papers is variations or alternatives that works better in various situations.
Experiments involving sealing diaphragm hernias, surgical incisions in the lung and intestine, and the liver of a pig were conducted successfully, with the nanofiber bandage decaying to nothing in 42 days.
The company has also developed a nanofiber with a Y-shaped cross-section in addition to those with triangle and polygonal cross-sections.
In addition to the nature of polymers, natural or synthetic, some of the most important properties of nanofiber scaffolds are biocompatibility, biodegradability and the diameter of nanofibers .
The new version, which will be marketed by Teijin Fibers as a finer version of its existing 700-nanometer Nanofront nanofiber, will expand the market for the company's versatile, high-performance nanofiber by meeting demands for even finer nanofibers in applications, such as high-performance air filters that trap especially fine dust particles while allowing increased air flow in compact, energy-efficient air conditioning systems.
Polymeric nanofibers and nanofiber webs: A new class of nonwovens.
PZT nanofibers convert mechanical energy from movement into electricity, eliminating the need for batteries.
6) In this study, transparent conductive films of tin-doped indium oxide (ITO) were deposited onto the polyamide nanofiber substrates by sputter coating at room temperature.
com/en/filtermedia provides an overall guide to Tetratex[R] ePTFE films and laminates, and Ultra-Web[R] Nanofiber filter media, for demanding applications in a wide range of worldwide markets.
Now a Cornell University researcher has developed a new process for electrospinning waste cotton into nanofibers using a less harmful solvent, a change that could both profit the cotton industry and afford environmentally friendly applications.
Dictionary browser ?
- nanny cam
- nanny goat
- nanny state
- nanny tax
- nanoelectromechanical systems
Full browser ?
- Nanoelectromechanical systems
- Nanoelectronics Conference
- Nanoelectronics Research Initiative
- Nanoelectronics Workforce Development Initiative
- Nanoelectronics, Nanostructures and Carrier Interactions
- Nanoengineered Cancer Screening and Therapy
- NanoEngineered Superconductors for Power Applications
- NanoEngineering Science and Technology
- Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly