pillbox(redirected from Pill box)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A small box for pills.
2. A woman's small hat with upright sides and a flat crown.
3. A low-roofed concrete emplacement for a machine gun or antitank gun.
1. (Pharmacology) a box for pills
2. (Military) a small enclosed fortified emplacement, usually made of reinforced concrete
3. (Clothing & Fashion) a small round hat, now worn esp by women
1. a small box for holding pills.
2. a small, boxlike fortification for machine guns or antitank weapons.
3. a small, round, brimless hat with straight sides and a flat top.
A small, low fortification that houses machine guns, antitank weapons, etc. A pillbox is usually made of concrete, steel, or filled sandbags.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||pillbox - a small round woman's hat|
|2.||pillbox - a small case for holding pills|
case - a portable container for carrying several objects; "the musicians left their instrument cases backstage"
|3.||pillbox - a small enclosed gun emplacement (usually of fortified concrete)|