urinal(redirected from Piss tube)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
a. A fixture, typically one attached upright to a wall, used by men for urinating.
b. A room or other place containing facilities for urinating.
2. A portable receptacle for urine.
[Middle English, chamber pot, from Old French, from Late Latin ūrīnāle, from neuter of ūrīnālis, pertaining to urine, from Latin ūrīna, urine; see urine.]
1. a sanitary fitting, esp one fixed to a wall, used by men for urination
2. a room containing urinals
3. any vessel for holding urine prior to its disposal
u•ri•nal(ˈyʊər ə nl)
1. a flushable wall fixture, as in a public lavatory, used by men for urinating.
2. a building or enclosure containing such fixtures.
3. a receptacle to receive the urine of a person with urinary incontinence or that of a bedridden person.
urinal[jʊˈraɪnəl] n (British) → urinoir m
n. orinal, vasija en que se recoge la orina; pop. taza, bacin, pato.