Pomeranian(redirected from Pomeranians)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Of or relating to Pomerania or its people.
1. A native or inhabitant of Pomerania.
2. A dog of a small breed developed in Pomerania and England, having a foxlike face, a thick fluffy coat, and a plumed tail that curls over the back.
(Peoples) of or relating to Pomerania or its inhabitants
1. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Pomerania, esp a German
2. (Breeds) a breed of toy dog of the spitz type with a long thick straight coat
Pom•er•a•ni•an(ˌpɒm əˈreɪ ni ən, -ˈreɪn yən)
1. of or pertaining to Pomerania or its inhabitants.n.
2. one of a breed of small dogs having long, straight hair, erect ears, and a tail carried over the back.
3. a native or inhabitant of Pomerania.