waster(redirected from Practice weapon)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. One that wastes: a waster of time; a waster of money.
2. One that lays waste; a destroyer: a waster of enemy cities.
1. a person or thing that wastes
2. a ne'er-do-well; wastrel
3. (Commerce) an article spoiled in manufacture
1. a person or thing that wastes money, etc.
2. a destroyer; ruiner.
[1300–50; Middle English < Anglo-French wastere, wastour (see -or2)]
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||waster - someone who dissipates resources self-indulgently|
|2.||waster - a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to; "a destroyer of the environment"; "jealousy was his undoer"; "uprooters of gravestones"|
annihilator - a total destroyer
bad person - a person who does harm to others
vandal - someone who willfully destroys or defaces property