References in periodicals archive ?
De ce cAaAaAeA tAaAaAeA@, le gouvernement assure que les responsa du secteur travaillent aux cAaAaAeA tAaAaAeA@s des grands motoristes pour insta leurs fournisseurs et les aider AaAaAeA faire face AaAaAeA l'accAaAaAeA@lAaAaAeA@ration des de production.
In this study, we use responsa literature as a prime source for uncovering the dynamics of traditional Jewish religious authority, its disruption and its binding force.
The fact that the legal responsa and traditions of Qatada b.
4) In particular, we will address legal responsa devoted to various aspects of apostasy and conversion, while focusing on questions 52 and 53 ascribed to Adurfarnbay (Adurfarrbay) son of Farroxzad, high priest of the Zoroastrian community in Iran during the first half of the ninth century, who dedicated several responsa to the legal and religious ramifications of apostasy and conversion of Zoroastrians to Islam and who is said to have participated in interreligious disputations with Muslims in the presence of the 'Abbasid Caliph al-Ma'mun (815-833).
religious blogs, forums, websites, responsa websites, memes, smart phone/tablet applications, video sharing sites, podcasts, webinars) to strengthen communal identity, sharpen boundaries, and foster unity, while at the same to potentially undermine the well-established authority.
I begin with TaNaKH and Apocrypha, move through Mishnah, Talmud, Midrash, Responsa, and Commentaries, then turn to medieval (Maimonides and Judah HaLevi) and modern (Spinoza, Mendelssohn, Rosenzweig, Sholem Aleichem, A.
Details on daily life are drawn from the responsa literature, which consists of responses to applications of Jewish Codes of Law in daily life, written by rabbis and other religious authorities of the period.
Talmudic, post-Talmudic, and the responsa literature of the past several hundred years rule that Jews should not raise dangerous dogs that can frighten or attack innocent people.
Jewish law, or halakha, denotes the entire corpus of the Jewish legal system from its earliest sources in the Bible to contemporary responsa.
The document, technically known as Responsa literature since it was written in answer to a Jewish legal question, was presented by the committee.
All generally study mainstream sources and texts, especially classical rabbinic writings and Maimonides and also the Zohar, responsa, and liturgies, seeking support for their positions.
52-55) estudian el metodo de Ibn Ward seguido en sus responsa.
Dictionary browser ?
- respite care
- resplendent quetzel
- resplendent trogon
- respond to
- response force
- response mode
- response time
- response variable
- responsible for
Full browser ?
- Responder to Transfused ACI
- Respondere non debet
- Responding in Peaceful and Positive Ways
- Responding Optimally with Unknown Sources of Evidence
- Responding Superior In Command
- responding to
- Responding to Climate Change
- Responding to Conflict
- Responding to Life
- responds to
- Responds to Simple Commands
- Responsa prudentum
- Responsabilidad Civil
- Responsabilidad Civil de Pasajeros
- Responsabilidad Limitada
- Responsabilidad Social Corporativa
- Responsabilidad Social Corporativa Interna
- Responsabilidad Social Educativa
- Responsabilidad Social Empresarial
- Responsabilidad Social Universitaria
- Responsabilità Civile Auto
- Responsabilite Civile des Mandataires Sociaux
- Responsabilité Civile Professionnelle
- Responsabilité Sociale des Universités
- Responsabilité Sociale et Environnementale
- Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises
- Responsabilité Sociétale Professionnelle
- Responsable Administratif et Financier
- Responsable Contrôle Qualité
- Responsable d'Activités
- Responsable d'Assurance Qualité
- Responsable d'Etablissement Touristique
- Responsable d'Exploitation Agricole
- Responsable de Gestion Locative
- Responsable de la Conformité et du Contrôle Interne
- Responsable des Ventes Internes
- Responsable Désigné des Contrats d’Options
- Responsable du Plan de Continuité d'Activité
- Responsable Management de la Qualité
- Responsable Qualité Sécurité
- Responsable Ressources Humaines