sandbox(redirected from Sandbox (disambiguation))
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A low box filled with sand for children to play in.
2. A litter box, especially for a cat.
1. (Railways) a container on a railway locomotive from which sand is released onto the rails to assist the traction
2. (Metallurgy) a box with sand shaped for moulding metal
3. a container of sand for small children to play in
4. computing a protected environment in which an untrusted program may be run without affecting other parts of the system
a box or receptacle for holding sand, esp. one for children to play in.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||sandbox - mold consisting of a box with sand shaped to mold metal|
|2.||sandbox - a plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in|
bac à sablecarré de sable
đống cát cho trẻ con chơi