self-liquidating(redirected from Self-Liquidating Bond)
Also found in: Financial.
Related to Self-Liquidating Bond: Self Liquidating Loan
1. Involving goods convertible into cash in a short time. Used of business transactions.
2. Producing a return equal to the sum invested to create or maintain something: a self-liquidating toll-bridge project.
1. (Banking & Finance) (of a loan, bill of exchange, etc) used to finance transactions whose proceeds are expected to accrue before the date of redemption or repayment
2. (Economics) (of a business transaction, project, investment, etc) yielding proceeds sufficient to cover the initial outlay or to finance any recurrent outlays
1. able to be converted into cash quickly.
2. (esp. of a property) producing income that repays the cost.