unconditioned(redirected from Sir William Hamilton, 9th Baronet)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Wikipedia.
1. Unconditional; unrestricted.
2. Psychology Not dependent on or resulting from conditioning; unlearned or natural.
1. (Psychology) psychol characterizing an innate reflex and the stimulus and response that form parts of it. Compare conditioned1
2. (Philosophy) metaphysics unrestricted by conditions; infinite; absolute
3. without limitations; unconditional
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unconditioned - not established by conditioning or learning; "an unconditioned reflex"|
|2.||unconditioned - not conditional; "unconditional surrender"|
unqualified - not limited or restricted; "an unqualified denial"