snot(redirected from Snot (disambiguation))
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
1. Nasal mucus; phlegm.
2. An annoying, arrogant, or impertinent person.
[Middle English, from Old English gesnot.]
n (usually considered vulgar)
1. (Physiology) nasal mucus or discharge
2. slang a contemptible person
[Old English gesnot; related to Old High German snuzza, Norwegian, Danish snot, German schneuzen to blow one's nose]
1. Slang: Sometimes Vulgar. mucus from the nose.
2. Informal. an impudently disagreeable person.
[1350–1400; Middle English snotte; compare Old English gesnot, Middle Low German, Middle Dutch snotte, Dan snot]
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||snot - a person regarded as arrogant and annoying|
|2.||snot - nasal mucus|