meatball(redirected from Swedish meatballs)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
1. A small ball of ground meat variously seasoned and cooked.
2. Slang A stupid, clumsy, or dull person.
3. Slang A pitch in baseball that is easy to hit.
1. (Cookery) minced beef, shaped into a ball before cooking
2. slang US and Canadian a stupid or boring person
1. a small ball of seasoned ground meat.
2. Slang. a clumsy or ineffectual person.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||meatball - ground meat formed into a ball and fried or simmered in broth|
dish - a particular item of prepared food; "she prepared a special dish for dinner"
Swedish meatball - meatballs simmered in stock
okruglica od mesa
thịt băm viên
meatball[ˈmiːtˈbɔːl] N → albóndiga f
meatball[ˈmiːtbɔːl] n → boulette f de viandemeat-eater meat eater [ˈmiːtiːtər] n
(= animal) → carnivore m