takeout(redirected from Take Outs)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
take·outalso take-out (tāk′out′)
1. Intended to be eaten off the premises: takeout pizza.
2. Selling or intended for the sale of food products to be consumed off the premises: a takeout counter; takeout containers.
1. the act of taking out.
2. something made to be taken out.
3. a store or restaurant preparing food to be eaten elsewhere.adj.
4. intended to be taken from the point of sale and consumed elsewhere: takeout meals.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||takeout - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises; "in England they call takeout food `takeaway'"|
convenience food - any packaged dish or food that can be prepared quickly and easily as by thawing or heating
|2.||takeout - (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit|
bridge - any of various card games based on whist for four players
|Adj.||1.||takeout - of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises; "takeout pizza"; "the takeout counter"; "`take-away' is chiefly British"|
Britain, Great Britain, U.K., UK, United Kingdom, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
portable - easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
teplé jídlo přes ulici
mad ud af huset
hrana naručena iz restorana
집에 사가지고 가는 요리
måltid för avhämtning
cửa hàng bán thức ăn mang về