Trojan(redirected from Trojan dropper)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. A native or inhabitant of ancient Troy.
2. A person of courageous determination or energy.
[Middle English, from Latin Trōiānus, from Trōia, Troy, from Greek Troiā, Trōiā, from Trōs, the mythical founder of Troy.]
A celestial body that is in one of the two stable Lagrangian points of a two-body system, especially an asteroid with solar orbits at Jupiter's distance from the sun, but traveling 60° ahead of or behind the planet.
1. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of ancient Troy
2. a person who is hard-working and determined
(Historical Terms) of or relating to ancient Troy or its inhabitants
1. of or pertaining to ancient Troy or its inhabitants.n.
2. a native or inhabitant of Troy.
3. a person who shows determination or energy.
[before 900; Old English Trōiān < Latin Trōjānus]
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Trojan - a native of ancient Troy|
|2.||trojan - a program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful; "the contents of a trojan can be a virus or a worm"; "when he downloaded the free game it turned out to be a trojan horse"|
malevolent program - a computer program designed to have undesirable or harmful effects
|Adj.||1.||Trojan - of or relating to the ancient city of Troy or its inhabitants; "Trojan cities"|