References in classic literature ?
Who was it but one of my own race who as Voivode crossed the Danube and beat the Turk on his own ground?
At the request of the Purchaser the Contractor to strengthen protection by increasing the protection of objects covered by the cast of the contract in the event of a degree of alarm by the Prime Minister, the competent minister or voivode, in accordance with the indicated in Appendix 1 to the agreement of extra hours for a given object.
In his chronicles, he entitled himself "Io, Michael Voivode, with the mercy of God, ruler of Wallachia, Transylvania and Moldavia" (Giurescu, 2003: 199).
The two authors famously argued that Stoker built Count Dracula on the fifteenth-century Wallachian Voivode Vlad Tepes.
Dracula: The Vampire and the Voivode is an amazing documentary about author Bram Stoker and his legendary novel, Dracula, that spawned an immortal legend.
Par contre, Etienne le Grand ne l'a jamais ete, il etait juste le voivode de la Moldavie.
4) Russian service records ([TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]) do not mention Tartu voivodes in 7078 (September 1, 1569-August 31st, 1570), but data for the year 7079 indicate that the first voivode in Tartu was the Tsar's kinsman Nikita Romanovich Yuryev, the second was Prince Pyotr Ivanovich Khvorostinin, the third was Prince Nikita Priimkov-Rostovski, and the dyaks were Semyon Shelepin and Melenti Ivanov ([TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
The show, entitled 'Dracula - Voivode and Vampire', which has just opened in Bucharest, attempts to re-establish Vlad Tepes, also known as Vlad Dracula or Vlad the Impaler, who ruled Wallachia in the 15th century.
Guardian CEO and President William Davidson joined Wieseaw Maras, the mayor of Czestochowa, Marek Stolzman, 1st deputy voivode of the Silesia region and Grzegorz Lipowski, senator of the Polish Republic, MP, along with customers and contractors at a ribbon-pulling ceremony to mark the occasion.
Ottoman control in Athens was in the hands of the Voivode or governor, and the Disdar, the commander of the Acropolis garrison, and neither was inclined to cooperate with Elgin's men.
In Wroclaw, the Mayor established a flood control centre in the local TV station because the officially designated centre was flooded and because the Voivode (regional government) which had formal responsibility for flood control proved ineffective.
At the request of the Purchaser the Contractor to strengthen protection of plants covered by the contract holder by increasing the protection of objects covered by the contract in the event of a degree of alarm by the Prime Minister, the competent minister or voivode, in accordance with the indicated in Appendix 1 to the agreement of extra hours for a given object.
Dictionary browser ?
- Void space
- Voiding knife
- voir dire
- voix céleste
- Volant piece
- Volatile alkali
- Volatile liniment
- volatile oil
- volatile oils
Full browser ?
- Voit, Carl Von
- Voith Paper Technology Center
- Voith Schneider Propeller
- Voith-Schneider propulsion system
- Voitinskii, Grigorii
- Voitinskii, Grigorii Naumovich
- Voitsekhovskii, Bogdan
- Voitsekhovskii, Bogdan Viacheslavovich
- Voiture Grande Vitesse
- Voiture Légère de Ville
- Voiture Sans Permis
- Voiture, Vincent
- Voitures Anciennes Daveluyville
- Voitures Anciennes de Granby
- Voitures Anciennes du Québec
- Voitures Anciennes du Saguenay Lac St-Jean
- Voitures Anciennes et Classiques de Montréal
- Voitures Européennes d'Autrefois
- Voivodship Sanitary Epidemiological Station
- Voivyv Kodzuv
- voix celeste
- voix céleste
- voix celestes
- voix célestes
- Voix des Sans Voix
- Voix du HipHop
- Voix humaine
- Voix, Données, Images
- Vojan, Eduard
- Vojens Lufthavn, Denmark - Jojens
- Vojenska Kontrarozviedka
- Vojenske Obranne Spravodajstvo
- Vojensky Otevreny Penzijni Fond