References in classic literature ?
Who was it but one of my own race who as Voivode crossed the Danube and beat the Turk on his own ground?
Deputy West Pomeranian Voivode Marek Subocz and Members of the Sejm Micha?
In an act (11) of then voivode of Wallachia, Matei Basarab, it was mentioned that the entire community was freed from serfdom through a collective payment of 3000 gold coins (Raujescu, 1937, p.
Its setting is 15th-century Wallachia and it is based on the life of Vlad II, voivode of Wallachia and member of the knightly Order of the Dragon, his children Vlad III, the Impaler (supposedly Stoker's inspiration for Dracula), reimagined as the vicious Lada, and her brother Radu, a vulnerable, beautiful dreamer.
9) To the most important one can include: the Minister of the Environment, General Director of Environmental Protection, Voivode, Regional Director of Environment Protection, District head, Vogt, Mayor and President of the city, who are ahead of their institutions formally responsible for nature protection.
Hence, the outlines of the core of the city emerged during the reign of voivode Petru Musat, around the royal court and extended to the area delimited by the Royal Seat fortress and Miraufi church.
Chew advanced another proposal in his comprehensive study of early modern England and Islam, The Crescent and the Rose (1937), where he claimed that the play 'doubtless had to do with the fighting around Budapest and with other stirring events in the life of [John] Zapolya, the Voivode of Transylvania'.
In his chronicles, he entitled himself "Io, Michael Voivode, with the mercy of God, ruler of Wallachia, Transylvania and Moldavia" (Giurescu, 2003: 199).
The government has its own representative at the regional level by the name of voivode .
Stefan Karadzha (1840-1868) was a rebel and voivode, i.
The voivode assigns 14 member of the commission, and two of them are assigned by the Minister of Health and the Ombudsman for Patient Rights.
Stephen the Great imposed to painters an iconographic program whose purpose was to individualize him; thus, in the churches from Milicauti, Patrauti and Voronet, the votive painting is "similar to the painting of Saints Constantine and Helen, symbolic relation easy to understand by the Middle Age people who thus understood that the voivode Stephen the Great was, just like the emperor Constantine, a fighter for the triumph of the cross against the enemies of Christianity who were then identified as the enemies of Moldovia, which means the Turkish".
Dictionary browser ?
- Void space
- Voiding knife
- voir dire
- voix céleste
- Volant piece
- Volatile alkali
- Volatile liniment
- volatile oil
- volatile oils
Full browser ?
- Voit, Carl Von
- Voith Paper Technology Center
- Voith Schneider Propeller
- Voith-Schneider propulsion system
- Voitinskii, Grigorii
- Voitinskii, Grigorii Naumovich
- Voitsekhovskii, Bogdan
- Voitsekhovskii, Bogdan Viacheslavovich
- Voiture Grande Vitesse
- Voiture Légère de Ville
- Voiture Sans Permis
- Voiture, Vincent
- Voitures Anciennes Daveluyville
- Voitures Anciennes de Granby
- Voitures Anciennes du Québec
- Voitures Anciennes du Saguenay Lac St-Jean
- Voitures Anciennes et Classiques de Montréal
- Voitures Européennes d'Autrefois
- Voivodship Sanitary Epidemiological Station
- Voivyv Kodzuv
- voix celeste
- voix céleste
- voix celestes
- voix célestes
- Voix des Sans Voix
- Voix du HipHop
- Voix humaine
- Voix, Données, Images
- Vojan, Eduard
- Vojens Lufthavn, Denmark - Jojens
- Vojenska Kontrarozviedka
- Vojenske Obranne Spravodajstvo
- Vojensky Otevreny Penzijni Fond