References in periodicals archive ?
1950 Marshal Voroshilov announces the existence of the Soviet atomic bomb.
When Kliment Voroshilov, the defense minister, submitted a draft history of the Civil War for inspection, it stated that Stalin had committed fewer mistakes than other military commanders during the Civil War.
Hanoi and Tirana still had hopes that the figures who had been close to Stalin, like Voroshilov and Molotov, would reverse the outcome of the Twentieth Party Congress, but June 1957 put paid to those illusions.
The first instances of wrecking were officially recorded in a report of the militray tribunal of the Ussuri railways, at the Voroshilov steam-locomotive repair works, which took care of major repairs of the rolling stock of the Ussuri railroad.
66) Bol'shakov responded forcefully to this criticism, involving Kliment Voroshilov (then head of the bureau for culture under the Council of Ministers) in reprimanding Mikhailov and his publication to prevent them from further "disorienting" (dezorientirovat 0 the Soviet public.
There were statues of the likes of Kliment Voroshilov, the general who was for decades Stalin's right-hand-man, and Mikhail Kalinin, Stalin's puppet president.
This situation, of course, considerably eased the communists their path to power, because the country was effectively ruled by the Allied Control Commission headed by Soviet Marshal Voroshilov.
It fell in the Voroshilov district, near Panfilov Avenue and Rosa Luxemburg Avenue.
los sovieticos se salieron de su camino para indicar su interes en la feria por acciones politicas, enviando importantes miembros como Mikoyan y Voroshilov en visitas demasiado publicadas.
Chelintsev, a professor of chemical warfare at the Voroshilov Military Academy whose primary area of expertise appears to have been in synthetic, not theoretical, chemistry.
of Poles has all the characteristics of genocide, the responsibility for which lies with Stalin, Beria, Molotov, Voroshilov, Mikoyan, Kalinin, Kaganovich, Merkulov, Kobulov, Bashtakov and other individuals who committed the murder in practice.
The proposal was rejected by Marshal Klementi Voroshilov, one of Stalin's top military officers.
Dictionary browser ?
- Vonnegut Kurt, Jr.
- Voodoo economics
- voodoo priest
- voodoo priestess
- Vorster Balthazar Johannes
- Vortex atom
- vortex drag
- Vortex filament
- Vortex fringe
- Vortex line
- vortex ring
- vortex shedding
- vortex street
- Vortex theory
- Vortex tube
- vortex vein
- Vortex wheel
Full browser ?
- Voronov, Mikhail Alekseevich
- Voronov, Nikolai
- Voronov, Nikolai Nikolaevich
- Voronovich, Aleksandra
- Voronovich, Aleksandra Petrovna
- Voronskii, Aleksandr
- Voronskii, Aleksandr Konstantinovich
- Vorontsov, Daniil
- Vorontsov, Daniil Semenovich
- Vorontsov, Fedor
- Vorontsov, Fedor Semenovich
- Vorontsov, Mikhail
- Vorontsov, Mikhail Semenovich
- Vorontsov, Vasilii
- Vorontsov, Vasilii Pavlovich
- Vorontsov-Dashkov, Illarion
- Vorontsov-Dashkov, Illarion Ivanovich
- Vorontsova, Mariia
- Vorontsova, Mariia Aleksandrovna
- Voronyi, Mikola
- Voronyi, Mikola Kondratevich
- Voropaev, Grigorii
- Voropaev, Grigorii Vasilevich
- Voroshilov (town)
- Voroshilov, Kliment
- Voroshilov, Kliment Efremovich
- Voroshilov, Kliment Yefremovich
- Voroshilovgrad Diesel Locomotive Construction Works
- Voroshilovgrad Oblast
- Voroshilovgrad State Regional Electric Power Plant
- Vorosmarty, Mihaly
- Vörösmarty, Mihály
- Vorotan River
- Vorotnikov, Sergei
- Vorotnikov, Sergei Illarionovich
- Vorotynskii Family
- Vorovich, Iosif
- Vorovich, Iosif Izrailevich
- Vorovskii, Vatslav
- Vorovskii, Vatslav Vatslavovich
- Vorovskogo Imeni
- Vorozheikin, Arsenii
- Vorozheikin, Arsenii Vasilevich
- Vorozheikin, Grigorii