Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
With offices in Beverly Hills, Malibu and Miami, Florida, WEA has been a top independent luxury real estate brokerage for over 15 years, generating billions in sales and the highest average price per sale in the industry.
If you're interested in coming along to the session, but can't make next Wednesday, get in touch with The WEA Greening Wingrove Project via www.
It is the second time WEA has merged in the last 18 months, following last year's coming together of Coleg Harlech WEA North Wales with WEA South Wales.
The 'Make it yourself-cushions' course is one of five creative progress in place by the WEA and the NHTS, created to teach parents skills to help them gain future work.
WEA Cymru is a voluntary movement that exists to enhance the life chances of adults through the delivery of high-quality education and concentrates on those studying outside traditional pathways.
The newly established WEA Cymru is the largest provider of adult community education in Wales.
The WEA Energy Private Equity Fund has earmarked up to US $2,000,000 for investment in multiple wind projects.
The WEA is cautious about the early commissioning of the project and looking forward for its completion only during 2011-2012 financial years or even later, contingent, to the later developments.
The grant has been allocated to the West Midlands region of educational charity WEA from the Government's community empowerment fund.
WEA grew out of a meeting that occurred in 2005, when more than 30 activists, entrepreneurs, educators, health workers, and community leaders --all chosen by their peers--met in Mexico City to chart a common course of action.
and other major institutional investors, announced the sale of 51 Commerce Drive, a 269,000 s/f warehouse facility, in South Brunswick, New Jersey to WEA Enterprises Company, Inc.
Sally Noden, Coventry and Warwickshire district WEA tutor, who led the programme at Coleshill Plastics, said: "Because of the shifts and the nature of the work on the shop floor some of the staff with Asian backgrounds have had little opportunity to converse in English.
Dictionary browser ?
- We are having a nice time
- We are here for a wedding
- We are on our honeymoon
- We are on our way to ...
- We are on schedule
- We are slightly behind schedule
- We are still waiting to be served
- We are ten minutes late
- We arrived early
- We could share a taxi
- We have to get him to a hospital
- We live in ...
- We must get him to hospital
- We need a second key
- We need more blankets
- We need more crockery
- We need more dishes
- We need more sheets
- We will have to report it to the police
- We would like to go cycling
- Weak conjugation
- Weak declension
- weak ending
- weak force
- weak interaction
- weak nuclear force
- weak part
- weak point
- weak side
- weak sister
- weak sore
- weak spot
- weaker sex
- Weaker vessel
- weakest link
Full browser ?
- We're The Phone Company And We Don't Have To Care
- We're the Voice of York College
- We're Your Friend Four
- We're Your Local Network
- We've been waiting for a very long time
- We've booked an apartment in the name of ...
- we've gone and done it!; now
- we've gone and done it; now
- we've got a right one here
- We've got a right one here!
- We've Got to Stop Meeting Like This
- We've had a lovely time
- we've made our bed
- we've made our bed and we'll have to lie in it
- we've made our beds
- we've made our beds and we'll have to lie in them
- We've reserved an apartment in the name of ...
- we, you, he, etc. can/could/might do worse
- Weak Absolute Consistent System
- Weak acid
- Weak acid
- Weak Acid Cation
- Weak Acid Dissociable