wraparound(redirected from Wrap-Arounds)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial.
1. Designed to be wrapped around the body and fastened: a wraparound skirt.
2. Shaped to curve around the sides: a wraparound windshield.
3. Sports Of or being a shot, as in ice hockey, made after going behind the goal and turning sharply toward the side or front of the net.
1. A garment that is open to the side and is wrapped around the body.
2. Something that encompasses or laps over something else.
3. A text placement feature, as of a word processing program, that automatically moves text that will not fit on one line to the following line.
4. Sports A wraparound shot or goal.
(Computer Science) computing another name for word wrapping
1. (of a garment) made to fold around or across the body so that one side of the fabric overlaps the other, forming the closure.
2. extending in a curve from the front around to the sides: a wraparound windshield.
3. all-inclusive; comprehensive: a wraparound insurance plan.n.
4. a wraparound object.