References in classic literature ?
She would be perfectly safe, he said, as he had just put a new Yale lock on the front door.
I remembered myself how the ground-floor windows were elaborately bolted and shuttered, and how the doors of all the rooms opening upon the square inner hall were fitted with extra Yale locks, at an unlikely height, not to be discovered by one within the room.
It might be that there wasn't a letterbox panel over the letterbox, which meant someone might be able to reach in with a stick and hit a Yale lock, or instead of toughened glass on the front door it was frozen.
A Yale lock is more of an opening/closing mechanism than a lock, and can be opened in seconds by a thief using just a wire and a shoelace, so it's essential to have a deadlock as well.
Yale lock was forced to enter property and then steal cash.
If you thought it began and ended with the Yale lock on the front door, then you're very much mistaken.
Additionally the cost involved - a digital Yale lock is about 30 percent more expensive than a traditional one - currently limits the technology to high-end households.
Additionally the cost involved - a digital Yale lock is about 30 per cent more expensive than a traditional one - currently limits the technology to high - end households.
But for those of us who wanted the simple pleasures of shelf space and a Yale lock, and a bed, they were fab.
Alas, his return journey involved much bouncing off corridor walls and the dog leapt from the bed to greet him, accidentally knocking the bedroom door shut and engaging the Yale lock.
The police have said they just popped the Yale lock.
SPOOKED: PAGES The only clue to the flat's macabre past is a crack in the door frame beneath a new Yale lock - where police forced entry at around 6.
Dictionary browser ?
- yak butter
- Yak lace
- yak's milk
- Yakut Autonomous Republic
- Yale Elihu
- Yale lock
- Yale University
- Yalow Rosalyn Sussman
- Yalta Conference
- Yalu River
- yam bean
- yam family
- yam plant
- Yamamoto Isoroku
- Yamim Nora'im
Full browser ?
- Yale Divinity School
- Yale Divinity School Library
- Yale Economic Essays
- Yale Economic Review
- Yale Elihu
- Yale Engineering Design Team
- Yale Entrepreneurial Society
- Yale Fire Marshal
- Yale Free Press
- Yale Friends of Israel
- Yale Genome Analysis Center
- Yale Glee Club
- Yale Global Tic Severity Scale
- Yale Haskell
- Yale Human Rights Development Law Journal
- Yale Hunger and Homelessness Action Project
- Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism
- Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies
- Yale Institute for Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering
- Yale International AIDS Summer Institute
- Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine
- Yale Journal of International Affairs
- Yale Journal of International Law
- Yale Journal of Law & Technology
- Yale Journal of Law and Feminism
- Yale Journal of Sociology
- Yale Judaica Series
- Yale Law Journal
- Yale Law School
- Yale Law Student
- Yale lock
- Yale Mac Users' Group
- Yale Medical Group
- Yale medical school
- Yale Men's Volleyball
- Yale Microarray Database
- Yale Model Congress
- Yale Near Eastern Researches
- Yale New Haven Health System
- Yale New Haven Medical Center
- Yale New Haven Shoreline Medical Center
- Yale New Haven Teachers Institute
- Yale Oriental Series Babylonian Texts
- Yale Park Homeowners Association
- Yale Peruvian Scientific Expedition
- Yale Police Benevolent Association
- Yale Political Union
- Yale Precision Marching Band
- Yale Preoperative Anxiety Scale
- Yale Protein Expression Database
- Yale Psychiatric Institute
- Yale Repertory Theatre
- Yale Rugby Football Club
- Yale Russian Archive Project
- Yale School of Architecture
- Yale School of Drama
- Yale School of Forestry
- Yale School of Management
- Yale School of Medicine
- Yale School of Nursing
- Yale School of Public Health