yuke


Also found in: Idioms, Wikipedia.
Related to yuke: Yeuk

yuke

or

yeuk

n
Scot an itch
vb (intr)
Scot to itch
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Sempanzelere iliskin hayvan modellerinde HBV'nin minumum %50 enfeksiyoz dozunun tahminen yaklasik olarak 10 kopya oldugu belirtilmesine karsin, insanlar icin akut enfeksiyon olasiligi; viral yuke, tranfuzyon yapilan plazma miktarina, alicinin immunolojik kosullari ile alici ve vericinin anti-HBs ve anti-HBc duzeylerine bagli olarak oldukca degisiklik gosterebilmektedir (60).
Madde 41 ise her iki faktorde de benzer yuke sahip oldugundan ve ayirt edici olmadigi icin olcekten cikarilmasina karar verilmistir.
Qiang Liang, (1,2) Xiaoran Li, (1,3) Wangning Zhou, (2) Yu Su, (4) Shenbao He, (1) Shuanglei Cheng, (1) Jianzhong Lu, (1) Wenjuan Cao, (1) Yuke Yan, (5) Xiaxia Pei, (1) Jin Qi, (6) Guangli Xu, (7) and Zhongjin Yue (1)
This latest effort is very rough around the edges, but it's nevertheless a relief to discover that Japanese developer Yuke have finally turned things round with this year's outing.
Pandolfo and Wu shared the third place prize of $200 with York Mills Collegiate Institute students Christine Jing and Yuke Guo, who created the video Resurrecting Chemistry, a futuristic look at chemical scholarship.
Los fantasmas de la Familia Yuke de Estados Unidos, con su descendencia de casi 200 criminales, que segun Luco, era el ejemplo de la reproduccion de la "embriologia del crimen".
Hot on the table before us shrimp foo yong, rice and mushroom chow yuke.
The company also owns 70% of Wuhan Yuke Packaging Tech Co (see panel), with the remaining 30% owned by Shantou Yiming Holotech Packing Material Co.