Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. Easily approached or entered: The stadium is accessible via public transportation.
2. Easily obtained: accessible money.
3. Easy to talk to or get along with: an accessible manager.
4. Easy to understand or appreciate: an accessible artwork.
5. Designed for use by anyone regardless of physical ability: remodeled the restroom to make it accessible.
6. Easily swayed or influenced: accessible to flattery.
ac·ces′si·bil′i·ty, ac·ces′si·ble·ness n.
the ability to be accessed