acquired(redirected from acquired bleeding)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. Gained by one's own efforts.
2. Of or relating to a disease, condition, or characteristic that is not congenital but develops after birth.
3. Resulting from exposure to something, such as an antigen or antibiotic.
1. obtained, through buying or being given
2. obtained by learning
3. having developed, esp during the course of one's day-to-day life or experience. See also acquired taste
4. used to describe something one is starting to suffer from
a. adquirido-a; contraído-a;
___ reflex → reflejo condicionado.