References in periodicals archive ?
The same group of symptoms might be referred to as vascular parkinsonism (or gait disorder) by movement disorder specialists, or as central incontinence by urologists, vascular depression by psychiatrists, apraxia of gait by neuropsychologists, gait disorder of hydrocephalus by neurosurgeons, cardiogenic dementia by cardiologists, senile gait disorder by geriatricians, and small- and/or large-vessel disease (or poststroke/multistroke dementia) by stroke specialists, said Dr.